Workshop volunteers will be delivering workshops and activities to engage women and increase their skills and knowledge of various activities. Through this holistic approach, workshop volunteers provide a stimulating and safe space to interact with our residents.
Activities may include, however not limited to, sports, drama, performing arts, art classes, hospitality, knitting, crocheting, bible studies, basic English, basic mathematics, reading, storytelling, life skills, cultural understanding lessons, educational fun, and gardening.
- Over the age of 18 years.
- Have a police clearance.
- Are passionate about helping woman.
- Enthusiastic and able to take initiative.
- Work unsupervised and remain in control of workshop
- Basic understanding of different behaviour patterns
- Basic understanding of mental health
Depending on availability and the type of workshop. Minimum time: 3 – 6 weeks or 3 – 6months
- Be teachable and flexible